CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Combined Arms Support Command G6 IT Support Personnel
The Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) G-6 mission is to provide information technology support to CASCOM and its subordinate organizations, which include the Army Logistics University (ALU), and the Ordnance (OD), Quartermaster (QM), and Transportation Corps (TC) schools. The G-6 mission is comprehensive and includes computer and IT support for Department of the Army (DA) civilians, contractors, and permanent party military personnel. The Contractor shall provide Non-secured Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNET), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), Digital Trainers, for example, Logistic Information Systems (LIS), Basic Electronic Maintenance Trainer (BEMT), STRYKER, Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES), Mission Command system training support, conventional classroom, Classroom XXI, faculty/staff, and web product support.
In support of the CASCOM G6, Raytheon is looking for qualified professionals to fill roles in; logistics management; Information Technology Support; Webmasters; Web Developers; Graphic Artist; Cisco Network Engineers; Digital Trainers; Systems Administrators; Client Support Administrators.
Raytheon is seeking highly skilled and qualified professionals with the following skill education and certifications to be a part of our team.
Most positions require a Secret clearance and 2 to 8 years of related experience. Some travel may be required in support of this effort. Some positions require a bachelor’s degree. In some cases, additional experience may be substituted in the absence of a bachelor’s degree. This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and technically related degree
- Computer Environment (CE) Certification
- Two or more years of client support in a Microsoft Windows-based environment
- Experience with providing client support for users on Windows network operating systems in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Possess a strong base of experience in troubleshooting and resolving desktop related issues or user problems.
- Knowledgeable in PC imaging, connectivity, remote printer setup and troubleshooting automated E-Mail systems
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users at all levels of the organization
- Good understanding and experience with general connectivity issues in LAN/WAN/Internet environments
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol.
- Six or more years in deploying systems in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Three or more years of specialized experience working in a Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 environment supporting Windows Server 2003/2008, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (Forefront TMG), formerly known as Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA), Share Point, SQL Server 2005 or current releases of all OS and application software
- Knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Area Storage (NAS), Clustering, Active Directory, AD Group Policy Management, Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS), Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and a high proficiency with TCP/IP protocol.
- Hardware knowledge with server platform equipment required includes the following: extensive knowledge of Ethernet networks, server and PC hardware, personal digital assistants (PDA), network printers, and storage technology.
- Experience in DoD architectures and communications initiatives such as tactical networks, and commercial satellite communications, LAN, systems administration, configuration management tools and techniques, and the knowledge and experience setting up and managing software testing labs.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is required along with Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management.
- Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting medium size CISCO networks and other vendor switches and switching equipment
- Experience in web development and webmaster support as follows: Perform the graphical design, site planning and layout of web applications, websites, and web related services and technology utilizing dynamic and static web interfaces using HTML, DHTML, VB Script, Java Scripts, and Cascading Style Sheets
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting web content with Blogs, RSS/News feeds, audio and video, and social networking services and their associated APIs
- Experience creating SharePoint pages and content utilizing basic web parts, administering permissions and groups, updating information, creating workflows, and basic maintenance procedures
- Knowledge of performing reviews and audit actions for websites and online content for relevant and timely information, compliance with regulations and policy.
- Familiarized with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) Accessibility Standards.
- Perform duties as a lead Web Developer, working with G-6 Government webmaster and Branch Chief to determine additional opportunities to manage web content, obtain information of near-term and forecasted changes to the Government’s web\\graphic\\image\\video management path to guide contract performance and execution
- Associate’s Degree in a related field, or three (3) years of technically related field experience in providing audiovisual support.
- InfoComm International Certification in Audiovisual Technology (minimum), or an InfoComm International Certification in Audio Visual Technology Installation (preferred).
- Experience with logistics and procurement
- Working knowledge of the Global Combat Support System (GCSS)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.