General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area with annual revenues of $10M and above
The Deputy Program Manager is an integral member of the management team and is responsible for oversight of program operations in support of the customer mission. The position is pivotal in managing client relations as well as the primary liaison between corporate and program staff communications, policies, procedures, recruiting, and reporting.
- Overall program management
- Support the PM in the day-to-day management of the program to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Oversight of program operations, financials and functional teams
- Interaction with program client leadership
- Supervision and mentoring of program staff
- Provide oversight and guidance with SA&A compliance
- Interface with corporate teams such as HR, Recruiting, Security, Contracts
- Ensures program deliverables and schedules are implemented in a timely manner
- Accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates during service delivery as well as successful overall project completion
- Leads special projects as required
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work / military experience
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred