EPBL: Logistics Clerk - Warehouse (GLOG05)
This position offers no relocation assistance or remote work possibilities. Duties must be performed on site at the UT20 - Ogden, UT area.
- Coordinates the organization's daily logistical operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment, and distribution.
- Organizes warehousing for incoming goods.
- Reviews inventory to ensure that product adjustments are properly applied.
- Plans and schedules inbound and outbound shipments to internal or external customers based on needs.
- Maintains related records.
- Acts as liaison between customers, freight carriers and shipping department.
- Ensures on-time delivery of goods to customers, by investigating and resolving detention issues.
- Ensures proper planning, receipt, storage, and issue of all project material
- Works to meet delivery schedules and support requirements to meet customer satisfaction.
- Works within established policies and/or precedents
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Assists is cost control by evaluating shipments, consolidating loads, and selecting most cost-efficient method of shipment within Department of Defense guidelines.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to learn and use Maximo warehouse management software
- Must be able to lift up to 30LBs
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excel knowledge preferred
- 3 years of directly related work experience
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Global Asset Management
Primary Location: US-US-UT-Ogden
Req ID: 1080343