KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
This position will partner with all levels of management of National Security Program (NSP) and Finance to support financial performance and decision making processes. The Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for all accounting functions under the contract and coordinate activities with Corporate Finance. The Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for indirect cost control, month-end close activities, planning and forecasting, reporting, and analyses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with government regulations, policies, laws and professional standards.
- Supports month end closing process to include review of journal entries, reconciliation of recorded costs and Revenue recognition.
- Supports contract SOX control processes.
- Reviews and supports monthly senior management performance slides.
- Supports long range planning and budget process for finance; both direct and indirect planning, including entry into the financial tools for submission to meet finance deadlines and/or targets.
- Supports proposal pricing, reviews and audits for compliance.
- Creates annual program operating plan and indirect rate forecasts.
- Analyzes monthly financial reports for senior leadership in comparison to budget, historical trends and current information to project future requirements.
- Participates in financial analyses and team meetings for month end accounting close and revenue reporting
- Coordinates business processes, intercompany transactions and provides reports and support for financial analyses and audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Business Management or related discipline and 5 years of experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Project planning and organization skills.
- Strong customer service orientation (i.e. listening, follow-through, willingness to help).
- Flexible - ability to adapt to changing policies, procedures, priorities or work environments.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Secret Security Clearance required.
Job: Accounting Support
Primary Location: US-Virginia
Req ID: 1080421