General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Principal Operations Analyst - Suffolk, VA
Provides project support and subject matter expertise to assigned project assessments.
1. Provides advanced analytical and technical support to Command and Control (C2) system assessment or integration projects.
2. Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
3. Gathers, processes, and analyzes system and operational utilization data.
4. Assists with the testing and evaluation of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, assessment plans, reports, presentations, and training materials.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Position will require the ability to maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.