General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks.
1. Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks including, but not limited to, lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading vehicles, digging and refilling holes, and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
2. May perform simple repairs on machinery or minor repairs to buildings.
3. Transports materials, tools, and equipment to and within work sites as required.
4. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced laborers.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
1-3 years of related experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.