Job ID: 480053BR
Date posted: Apr. 16, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:This position will support the FW Site Replenishment Center Operations (RCO) Warehouse activities. The successful candidate will conduct daily and strategic problems solving and coordinate material movement between warehouse and production areas. Assist in the management of workloads to meet departmental objectives. Work closely with all employees to assure process compliance. Provide management tools to supervision and employees via daily/weekly/monthly reports utilizing SAP and Microsoft Office tools to ensure quality of processes and integrity of system and inventory integrity. Accumulate data and reports monthly metrics to management. Work with team to expedite the movement of parts/kits to support critical assembly line need. Investigate and provides resolution for all non-workable conditions to avoid work interruptions. Provide customer support in problems solving and process improvements. Plans, schedules and arranges own activities to accomplish team objectives.
-Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
- Experience with Production Control operations
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Replenishment Center processes: Receiving, Warehouse, Kitting, Shipping operations
- Replenishment Center SAP experience
- Process Improvement experience
- Positive attitude and motivation to perform
- Previous Aero industry experience
- Knowledge of SAP including transactional acumen
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong coordination and integration skills
- Organization skills allowing successful performance of assigned tasks while supporting multiple teams
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Material and Distribution
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80B-Friday off in 1st week with Flex hrs/day