Software Engineer Sr. - OS/Network Applications Security
Job ID: 480069BR
Date posted: Apr. 16, 2019
City: Cherry Hill
State: New Jersey
Description:The Advanced Concepts Laboratory (ACL) researches, develops, and delivers nationally significant Cyber, Information Operations (IO) and Computer Network Operations (CNO) technologies. Our results provide leap-ahead capability to our DoD and IC customers, which include research and operational partners. Our developers work in highly collaborative teams learning, pushing, and delivering cutting edge solutions to our nation’s most challenging problems. ACL consistently exceeds the goals our customers. We are looking for innovative teammates with the following skills and interests to join our lab’s remarkable journey:
* IO and CNO technologies
* Reverse Engineering
* OS/Network/Application Vulnerability Analysis
* Secure OS/Network/Application design
* Malware Analysis
* Automated software testing
* Firmware and OS level development
Selected candidates will contribute to beyond state of the art contracted and internally funded R&D. They can expect to become members of high-performing teams of world class research scientists and engineers who consistently deliver world best Cyber, IO, and CNO capabilities.
Selected candidates will also be eligible for participation in a Lockheed Martin Incentive Plan.
B.S. degree in technical disciplines such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Security, or Information Technology – or equivalent applied experience – and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or Master’s Degree.
Applicants must have skills in:
- Demonstrated skills in IO and CNO technology R&D
- Demonstrated skills in user-space or kernel-space development
- C, C++, Python software development on Windows/Linux/MacOS/android/iOS
- Familiarity with user space and kernel space development
- Rapid prototyping
- Networking protocols and socket application development
- Debugging (e.g gdb, windbg, OllyDbg, Valgrind)
- SW development collaboration tools (e.g. mercurial, git, Atlassian, wiki’s)
- Self-directed technical research explorations
- Adaptability and self-motivation
- Current active Top-Secret Clearance
Selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Prior to beginning work, candidate will select either Flex 40 schedule (~8 hr/day 5 days/week) or Flex 9/80A (~9 hr/day M-Th; 1st Friday 8 hrs; 2nd Friday off)
It is desired that candidates have experience in one or more of the areas described below. Candidates without experience in these areas will be assessed to determine their ability to learn skills in these areas:
- Compiler Design and Implementation
- IDS and PSP Design and Implementation
- Static and dynamic reverse engineering on x86/x86_64, MIPS, ARM, or PowerPC
- Vulnerability Analysis using either source code or binary analysis
- Cyber/IO/CNO R&D
- Program Analysis
- Machine-learning/Artificial Intelligence/Autonomy
- Embedded systems development (e.g. MIPS, powerpc, etc.)
- Applied research skills
Strong candidates will be self-motivated and adept at research and prototype development with the ability to author technical contributions to proposals, present results and demonstrate prototypes to teammates and customers.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0386 ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY LABS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Software Engineering
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week