Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (RIIS) currently operates a 193,000 square foot facility, the Warfighter Support Center (WSC), that serves as the central hub for logistics, warehousing and depot level repair support requirements across its worldwide footprint, as well as other Raytheon programs. The WSC performs logistics, warehousing and repair task for government equipment, managed using a web-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) suit. The successful candidate will be tasked with planning and managing all operational, logistics, maintenance management, supply chain and engineering support, pertaining to WSC facility activities. Included in these job tasks are the daily management of maintenance and logistics activities for all supported Programs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all WSC operations; maintenance services and the movement of equipment and material pertaining to the WSC. This includes the coordination of all inbound and outbound materials from-and-to Raytheon, government customers or supplier sources. Responsibility extends to the warehousing of all WSC managed material supporting the lifecycle asset management and maintenance repair for systems on contract. Further responsibility involves support to the Orlando business office for program management activities and for regional and installation activities across the Warfighter and other programs.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
· Minimum of 10 years related experience in civilian or military positions.
· Proven logistics and operations management skills combined with expert organizational management, industrial engineering and project management skills.
· Functional expertise in Supply Chain and the initiation and functioning of warehouse operations to include all facets of EXIM and ITAR compliance.
· Documented experience in successfully managing a diverse team including logistics, procurement, and supplier engineering, mission assurance, engineering and operations.
Demonstrated understanding of Raytheon IPDS processes with the ability to support acquisition strategies and proposal development.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities.
· Understanding of material flow modes to include receipt, inspection, put-away, inventory control and kitting operations. Understanding of Six Sigma methodology to optimize footprint and resources across the value stream.
· Success in optimizing distribution networks to include supply base inbound coordination and factory outbound requirements
· Effective ability to determine critical path for large projects and prioritizes actions for alignment with program/customer needs.
· Background in manpower planning including surge support
· Superior communication and intrapersonal skills, leadership abilities, negotiation skills, and the ability to work in a cross-functional environment
· Collaborative leadership skills and the ability to affect improvement in a cross-functional environment
· Hands-on, customer oriented work approach with strong capabilities in forming and implementing innovative and creative strategies, focused on the principles of continuous improvement
· Use of a systemic approach to problem solving that includes the ability to sustain a solution
· Perform with only limited supervision
· Thrive and multi-tasks in a high speed, intense environment that requires quick responses and a high degree of flexibility
· Superior critical thinking skills that quantify the impact to functional organizations in terms of quality, cost, and schedule
· Balance of strategic thinking with tactical application of strategies
· Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management
· Show proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project
· Have an understanding and experience using Lean and Six Sigma concepts to improve Logistics and/or Manufacturing operations (Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, DMAIC, etc)
· Understanding of Raytheon SCM systems and processes including the roles of Material Program Manager and Supplier Engineer
Must have an active or current DoD Secret Clearance.
· Understanding of IBM Maximo or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business software
· Understanding of how to collect, store, manage and interpret data from business activities to include: ; cost management; Service delivery; and proposal development; ; Shipping and payment.
BS or BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Contract Administration, Finance, Operations, Accounting, Finance, or related field. 8 additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of education.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.