The Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) division of Raytheon is seeking a Depot Support Engineer to support RSS program Sustainment. We are looking for candidates to collaborate and coordinate with multi-disciplined team to include Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, and other Engineering disciplines to proactively and efficiently resolve issues that may arise during Depot testing and rework/repair.
The candidate will be required to test and troubleshoot and isolate failures down to a component level on several types of Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs) to include, but not limited to digital, analog, power, and RF electrical assemblies. You will also be testing and troubleshooting at the next higher assembly (Box) level. The candidate will need to develop solutions to test issues and develop productivity and efficiency enhancements.
- Box level testing and troubleshooting hardware and process issues down to Circuit Card Assembly (CCA)/Module and component levels to include analog/digital/radio frequency (RF)/power circuitry and interfaces
- Failure analysis / root cause determination and corrective action implementation
- Partnering in the development of test equipment and establishment of test requirements and procedures
- Leadership of root cause and corrective action investigations and presentation of findings to management
- Minimum 6 years of experience supporting Production/Depot and testing of electrical sub-systems in a manufacturing/Depot environment
- Proven experience troubleshooting and performing failure analysis of circuits with demonstrated knowledge of associated measurement equipment.
- Ability to understand and interpret Acceptance Test Requirements
- Strong skills and experience performing analysis of technical data
- Strong communication skills including report writing and presentations
- Top Secret Clearance required day 1 AND role requires access to US only data
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience leading cross functional investigations
- Experience developing test plans/methodologies
- Leadership of small technical teams, including technical oversight and direction, cost estimation, tracking & reporting, coordination and preparation of detailed technical team reports
- Experience with PRISM/iMRO
- Experience working in a Raytheon Depot environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline and 6 year of experience.
- Advanced degree in a related field.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export. Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.