Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
· Training classification, under the direction of the Q.A. Supervisor.
· Familiar with the use of basic lab equipment.
· Perform tasks such as sample collection, chlorine measurements, brix and PH measurements, quality grading of product, use and understanding of variable control charts, and do temperature measurements.
· Report any variances in control limits to the supervisor.
· Keep accurate and legible records.
· Capable of lifting product or materials as required.
· Must conform to FDA regulations – “FOOD PREPARATION.”
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Have good attendance and work record.
· Be able to work overtime and weekends when required.
· Responsible for observing all safety rules and regulations set forth by Conagra Brands.
· Will comply with Conagra’s GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy).
· High School education/GED
· Be able to read and write English.
· Be mentally and physically able to perform the entire job.
· Good eyesight for distinguishing color variations.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.