Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is in need of an experienced ISSO and cross-functional team member who will work diligently alongside Technical Professionals supporting and executing information technology operations occurring in Ridgecrest, CA and throughout the nation.
· Support an information assurance program by proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
· Maintain operational security posture for an information system to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
· Manage security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system.
· Evaluate security solutions and ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information, and perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
· Provide configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware and manage changes to system and assess the security impact of those changes.
· Prepare and review documentation to include Systems Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
· Support security authorization activities in compliance with applicable Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP) and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
· Participate in special projects as required.
· BS or BA degree in a Computer Science or a related scientific discipline or five (5) or more years of relative experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
· Must be a self-starter who can take senior-leader guidance and intent, and oversee the operations of independent and collaborative, assigned projects.
· Must be DoD 8570.01-M compliant, IAM II. (CAP, GSLC, CISM, or CISSP)
· Network and information system security principles and test practices.
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Interpersonal and People Skills, Listening Skills, MultiTasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Organizational Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.