Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Quality Assurance Engineer, Manual Testing, in the Herndon, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Innovative Security Solutions (ISS) Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Quality Assurance Engineer, Manual Testing to join our team in the Herndon, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The successful candidate will join the QA team with a career path to potentially support a development team after one year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze requirements or User Stories across products and applications to identify acceptance criteria, testing cases and test scenarios.
• Establish best practices and procedures for defining User Acceptance Tests and ensure delivery of high quality products.
• Work with stakeholders to determine User Acceptance Tests and System Tests.
• Work closely with multiple development teams to ensure quality testing practices are incorporated across the development cycle,
• Write test documentation such as test cases, scenarios, and create test data.
• Involved in the preparation of Test Estimation, Test Strategy/Plan, Test Case execution and Defect report.
• Maintains test environments to ensure sufficient coverage for all projects.
• Deploys code into QA environment, as needed.
• Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active/current TS/SCI clearance is required.
• Bachelor's degree and 3+ of experience using the full spectrum of software testing methodologies on web and non-web based applications.
• Knowledge of programming concepts and some experience in a software programming language.
• Experienced in structuring QA test repository and automation suites based on application’s functional and component structure.
• Strong knowledge in web application UI models and how components interact via internet protocols (HTTP, SSL, Email, SOAP, XML, etc.).
• Strong in observing/analyzing issues and communicating issues with clear and precise description.
• Experience using Defect Management tools.
• Experience with Negative Testing.
• Basic SQL database query knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Work with minimal management supervision.
• Experience with Scrum, XP, or other Agile methodologies.
• Experience with telecommunications.
• Experience testing mobile as well as web applications.
• Experience in Web service testing.
• Experienced in performance test tools (JMeter, Grinder, etc.).
• Experience in backend testing using SQL.
• Experience with source control tools preferred.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.