KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Logistics Coordinator – Airfield Operations
Job Description: Candidate shall perform efforts of some or all listed below:
The Logistics Coordinator provides support to aviation assets utilizing an airport in support of the Airfield Managers scope of work. The Logistics Coordinator performs the following specific tasks.
- Test the primary crash alarm circuit (PCAS) daily and record the results.
- Initiate and coordinate emergency responses on the secondary crash network.
- Provide airfield driving classes and certification.
- Issue vehicle airfield access passes.
- Conduct airfield and foreign object damage (FOD) checks.
- Coordinate airfield sweeping and FOD removal.
- Dispatch transient alert vehicles to guide aircraft to the appropriate parking or servicing areas.
- Produce and maintain a file of notices to airmen (NOTAMS) and airport advisories.
- Maintain a flight planning room and coordinate flight plans with the approving agencies.
- Maintain a distinguished visitor room and a transient aircrew waiting area.
- Coordinate aircraft cold refuel tanker support or hot refueling at a forward arming and refueling point.
- Track general construction and airfield repairs projects.
- Coordinate with the client and customer to ensure their aviation plans are adhered to.
- Produce daily Sitreps, air traffic movement counts and fuel usage reports.
- Issue weather advisories to airport users.
- Reports daily facility status and coordinate maintenance responses for equipment outages.
- Provide the initial and on-going required training of personnel assigned.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book with at least 15 months of remaining validity AND with at least 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
- Secret Clearance Required
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
Primary Location: Iraq
Req ID: 1082363