Summary: Raytheon Secure Information Systems (SIS) produces the highest security encryption products to protect classified data and computing resources from cybersecurity attacks. With more than 100 NSA certified products, SIS solutions protect warfighter communication over land, sea, air and space.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution and success of complex solutions to meet overall design requirement
- responsible for guiding a group of team members as they complete a project
- Perform design concept definition, requirements analysis, resource/tool/equipment identification and schedule development
- Responsible for architecture design and design specification document
- Perform design entry in RTL in VHDL or Verilog and functional verification in Modelsim or Questa simulation tool
- Conduct hardware design demo and participate or lead design reviews
- Perform logic synthesis, static timing analysis and place & route in Xilinx or Altera design flow
- Responsible for documentation of design and test bench codes and verification procedures
- Maintain a record of the projects and control over the various configurations of the projects
- Maintain an effective means of communication among the intra-department and inter-department personnel
- Provide adequate design debug assistance to software and Integration and Test department during firmware, software and system integration and test
- Preparation of requirement specification, design description, simulation plan, test plan, test report and design descriptions related documents
- Knowledge of EVMS. Provide cost schedule and cost performance on firmware tasks applicable to the assigned program.
- Minimum of 15 years of ASIC or FPGA design experience
- Working knowledge with Modelsim / Questa simulation tools for code entry, simulation and code coverages
- Highly experiences with Xilinx or Altera FPGA design flow, synthesis, place and route, timing analysis, test and hardware design debug skills
- Strong organization, coordination, planning and teaming skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Must possess an active DoD Secret clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experienced at leading hardware to software integration and system verification efforts necessary for the efficient integration and test
- Knowledge of government and/or commercial encryption products
- Knowledge of high grade, high assurance type 1 fail-safe design experiences
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, other related discipline or equivalent experience with minimum of 15 years of ASIC or FPGA design experienceDesired Education:
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, other related discipline or equivalent experience with minimum of 15 years of ASIC or FPGA design experience 142205
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.