SAIC is seeking a Senior Logistics Analyst in Huntsville, Alabama. In this multifaceted role, you will perform system analysis, create/maintain internal standard operating procedures and support R&D engineering activities. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with excellent communication skills and an analytical mindset.
· Process development for logistics, asset visibility, material management and tracking of components and government furnished equipment in an R&D engineering environment.
· Process development for engineering configuration control, standardization, review, evaluation and lifecycle management of Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical (EEE) components.
· Interface with functional leads to track material movement, develop Bills of Materials (BOMs), implement new parts, conduct consumption projections, and perform analytical reporting tasks utilizing a database system.
· Support engineering prototype development of cables, Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) and Circuit Card Assemblies used in military equipment.
· Participate in engineering design reviews.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: BS and 6+ years’ experience [4 years accepted in lieu of degree]. MS degree preferred.
· Logistics Database Experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
· Experience supporting the military/DOD
· Experience creating technical documentation
· Experience with SQL, VBA, WASP, xTuple ERP/MRP
· Experience managing complex inventory
· Experience with Data Entry
· Experience with quality control