SAIC is looking for highly motivated individuals to fill a Program Analyst (Fleet Management and Property Accountability)
Support position. The primary responsibility support to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) non-tactical vehicle fleet
management program in support of numerous MDA organizations both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Support the development, management and execution of the MDA non-tactical vehicle (NTV) fleet management
- Work directly with government customers in the Logistics Directorate and throughout the Agency to assure that all
guidelines, requirements and documentation are met in accordance with the MDA policy.
- Support the Government Accountable Property Officer in managing assigned property in accordance with Department of
Defense and Missile Defense Agency regulations and policies.
- Prepare reports documenting progress.
- Develop and submit metrics supporting the execution of assigned tasks in property management and fleet management.
- Be knowledgeable of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense FAR, and Executive Orders for changes to
- Develop briefings as appropriate or as directed to provide status or seek additional guidance.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field and five (5) years of lifecycle logistics, supply chain management, logistics engineering, or similar logistics specialty experience
Or Associates Degree in related Field and ten (10) years of lifecycle logistics, supply chain management, logistics engineering, or similar logistics specialty experience
- Some lifecycle logistics experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access)
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance prior to starting
- Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency.
- Experience with fleet management and property management
- Knowledge of the Defense Property Accountability System
- Ability to work multiple projects/tasks for different managers