Job Title: TI 710 - IT Tech Writer - Corpus Christi, TX
Job Description/ Duties:
• Assimilate complex ideas and detailed information into easy-to- understand written, spoken and visual communications
• Writing Certificate of Networthiness (CON) requests, Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures
• Create both high and low level standard operating procedures for IT technicians and end users.
• Write, edit, index, or revise a variety of technical documentation including economic analysis
• Collaborate with technicians, engineers, and managers
• Analyze developments in specific field to determine need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material
• Drafting economic analysis for potential IT Projects
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills and a strong understanding of Army Information Technology and Information Assurance.
• Prepare and document technical data in support of RMF requirements.
HS and 7 years applicable experience
Must have an Active Secret Clearance