Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
If you are a hardworking, self-starter, eager to learn in a dynamic environment, come join our team as a Market Research Associate Analyst supporting our Strategy Operations organization. You will collaborate with other team members to execute internal and external analyses encompassing areas of product preferences, growth targets, sales coverage, market size/segmentation, market penetration, competition and customer assessments, marketing practices, and marketing trends. You support key decision makers on changes in our markets of opportunity through up-to-date, timely communications to our Business Development Organization. Key development areas that will garner your attention include government, military, commercial, economic, scientific, political, industrial, and international fields that apply to our current and future Enterprise needs. Using these various analysis studies, you will create and maintain a central database for key organization members to use and drive strategic decision-making objectives.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• You translate analysis into executive level briefings which you communicate to all levels within the Enterprise.
• You support major deliverables and ad-hoc research requests which support Strategy Operations.
• Develop the baseline database to be used as foundation for Strategic Planning and identification of Position to Win.
• Analyze both internal and external data and communicate insights and metrics we use with key partners.
• You create and maintain Tableau database, dashboards and visualization tools, analyze trends, and identify outliers.
• You assist in the implementation of new data analysis methodologies.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that urges differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Bachelor’s degree in data science, business analytics, finance, marketing, management information systems (MIS) or related quantitative/computational field.
• Experience or education in market research, analytics, data measurement or comparable field.
• Previous exposure to presenting information via powerpoint, oral, and written presentation.
• Experience gathering requirements for and supporting database/website implementations.
• Good skills with SQL, or other database, and a scripting language such as Python.
• Knowledge of defense contracting or budgeting.