Manufacturing Support Team Member Sr- DOMMS/ALIS Specialist
Job ID: 485922BR
Date posted: Jun. 11, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:Assists with DOMMS/ALIS related issues throughout Delivery Operations.
Supports production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment. Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing, equipment and facilities engineering, material management, and process reengineering. The incumbent may facilitate self-directed work teams, provide training in core skill areas to teams and peers, and interact with internal and external customers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement. Incumbents are generally experienced in one or more areas of manufacturing operations.
• Aircraft experience.
• Experience with aircraft systems and processes.
• Experience in a flight line, production, manufacturing environment.
• Ability to develop and brief presentation material to leadership and the customer on analysis results and recommendations. This includes communicating the analysis in concise terms, detailing impacts, risk and potential efficiencies of the project.
• Knowledge of integrated product support elements and PBL concepts with practical experience in at least two of the elements.
• Experience with military service operations and customers
• Proficient in defining and incorporating sustainment technical requirements in support of program execution, problem resolution, ConOps development and briefings
• Successful candidate must be capable of integrating across multiple IPTs including Engineering, Production Operations, Quality, Configuration Management and DQIM.
• Project/program management experience.
• Experience applying Plan, Check, Do, Adjust (PDCA) (LEAN) principles.
• Experience (field or at ALGS level) working with ALIS suite.
• Knowledgeable of SAP/parts ordering and Configuration Management.
• Knowledgeable of Training systems and processes to include ATC and follow-on training (FTD, Transition Training).
• Knowledgeable of courseware development and processes to initiate improvements.
• Experience in database development, data mining, and/or data analysis.
• Final Transferable Secret security clearance, with the last Periodic Reinvestigation within the last six years.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Manufacturing
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80B-Friday off in 1st week with Flex hrs/day