Information Systems Security Manager
Job ID: 486650BR
Date posted: Jun. 11, 2019
State: New Jersey
Description:This position will perform the functions of Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) for multiple Department of Defense (DoD) programs. Candidates must be knowledgeable of information technology and security principles. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
• Perform oversight of the development, implementation and evaluation of information systems security program for assigned programs in compliance with NISPOM, DCID 6/3, JAFAN 6/3, ICD 503, and JSIG RMF.
• Prepare and maintain security Assessment and Authorization documentation (e.g., IA SOP, SSP, RAR, SCTM) including participation in system categorization.
• Ensure the development, documentation, and presentation of IS security education, awareness, and training activities for users and others, as appropriate.
• Apply cyber security standards, directives, guidance and policies to special programs classified computing environments.
• Perform tasks related to compliance of Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Plans (e.g., audit log review, security patching, software and hardware configuration management).
• Investigate security incidents to include data spills, data integrity incidents, and malicious code incidents.
• Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies, provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system.
• Conduct reviews and technical inspections to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses, and ensure that all security features applied to a system are implemented and functional.
• On occasion, work extended hours (other than normal business hours) to support contractual requirements to meet customer needs. Accomplish other duties as assigned.
• DoD Directive 8570.1 IAM Level I or higher certification. (CISSP preferred)
• Active SECRET security clearance or recently active SECRET clearance within 24 months.
• Experience as an ISSO or ISSM implementing NISPOM Chapter 8, DIACAP/NIST RMF, JAFAN 6/3, DCID 6/3, ICD 503, and/or JSIG IS requirements.
• Experience with certifying compliance of various operating systems.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently, demonstrate excellent problem-solving abilities, be well organized, flexible, and self-motivated.
•Experience administering the system functions including security policies and account management of Microsoft Windows and Server as well as Linux/Unix-based systems.
•Knowledge of, or experience with "mobile systems" under RMF authorization and/or test event plans supported with transportation of systems, ideally with Navy afloat or shore locations.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)