Project Management and Planning Operations Rep (early career)
Job ID: 486464BR
Date posted: Jun. 11, 2019
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
In this role you will:
• Support Central Engineering with planning and operations support for short and long term tasking.
• Work closely with Engineering Management to develop and maintain resource loaded Engineering Execution plans in support of Central Engineering activities.
• Analyze effects of projects to identify and mitigate risk. • Provide status, maintains metrics and prepares presentations for customers and leadership.
• Maintain weekly support to management with labor analysis, rough cut capacity metrics.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
• Demonstrated time management, interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal).
• Must be a self starter.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel.
• Able to develop strong relationships with customer and team members.
• Understanding of Earned Value Management, Risk Management and Capacity Planning.
• MS Project experience
• MS Excel experience
• Earned Value Management (EVM) experience
• Capacity Planning experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Program Planning
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2