Frontier Technology, Inc. (www.fti-net.com)
Frontier Technology Inc.’s Sensor and Data Services group is looking for a highly motivated Test & Evaluation Engineer to work on our Engineering team, in support of the Department Of Defense (DOD) Air Force and the Space & Missile Systems Center (SMC). The T&E candidate would support our Systems Engineering, Integration, Test and Operations efforts in El Segundo, CA. This position is based in Los Angeles Air Force Base (LAAFB), El Segundo, CA and requires a Top Secret (TS) clearance. Minimal travel would be required.
• Oversee the Test Master Schedule and the integration of Program Integrated Master Schedules, test plans, test objectives, test measures, and evaluation criteria
• Develop T&E strategy, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, requirement verification and test plans, test objectives, test methodology, and evaluation criteria
• Collect, review, analyze, and report T&E data
• Support implementation of common Test and Evaluation database for the program
• Support T&E reviews, audits, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Deficiency Review Boards (DRBs),
• Payload and Space Vehicle Integration & Test; Identify, document and report technical disconnects relating to the integration and test of system payloads and AF Next Gen Spacecraft for compliance with contract requirements and government instructions and policies
• Review T&E planning documentation (e.g., requirements, plans, schedule, etc.) and presentations (e.g., test reviews, readiness reviews, etc.) to confirm all required work is captured and reported accurately, including the methods of analysis, limitations of scope, adherence to plan, references to other work, and conclusions drawn
• Review program T&E results and associated analysis for rigor, proper application of analytical techniques, legitimacy of conclusions, and thoroughness of reporting
• Monitor contractor and Government requirements development and verification processes and work products.
• Establish and conduct verification oversight programs, and review verification products for completeness and adequacy.
• Develop and deliver system level verification products by performing analysis to integrate segment level verification products.
• Participate and provided guidance during Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs)
10+ years professional experience in areas of DOD Test and Evaluation, Verification, Systems Engineering and Policy compliance
Technical Bachelor’s degree
Active DOD TS Clearance is required to be considered for this position
Ability to apply DoD policies to System Test & Verification plans
Experience working in or supporting space based satellite/sensor systems testing
Demonstrated experience in developing and presenting acquisition related information, technical and programmatic, in written and oral forms
Experienced with leading system test & verification activities
Experience working with military or DoD civilian clients and managing professional relationships
Ability to develop solutions for complex technical issues with limited supervision
Excellent communication skills, customer relationship and technical skills
Strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
Capable in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain/ maintain a government security clearance