Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
We are seeking a Financial Analyst for on-site support of DTRA, a Department of Defense Agency located near Ft. Belvoir, VA.
The ideal person will be a team player that will be comfortable assisting with everything coming in / out of the Financial Management shop and aiding the organizer for the client.
As a DTRA Financial Analyst you will:
• Assist with daily execution charts and reports
• Develop new reports
• Work taskers coming in / out of office
• Assist with the balancing budget lines daily for reprogrammings
• Assist with spend plan reconciliations of planned vs actual
• Other ad hoc finance office items
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
• At least 1 years of service / Agency specific financial management or program analyst experience (USA, USAF, USMC, USN, Defense Agencies) and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
• At least 1 year of Federal Finance/Accounting experience is required.
• Demonstrated experience creating MS Office tools, decision papers, training, policy memos, marketing campaigns, metrics and other forms of analysis.
• Knowledge and understanding of the preparation and presentation of budget execution reports.
• Working knowledge of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process including budget exhibits / docs is preferred.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with five years of direct experience or equivalent.
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-Tasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills using PowerPoint, Public Speaking Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.