Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IT Audit Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deploys Enterprise IT Audit solutions supporting Federated Audit Data Collection, Centralized Audit Data Storage, On-demand Audi Data Sharing, and Dynamic Audit Data Analysis.
· Engineers and deploys capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational environment.
· Provides Tier 1 maintenance support for deployed IT Audit technologies.
· Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to IT Audit technologies.
· Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of IT Audit technologies within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
· Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
· Implements solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
· Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
· Minimum/General Experience: 5-7 years of related experience.
· Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Intelligence Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
· Minimum experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
· IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification
Demonstrated technical aptitude to learn:
· Tools with both COTS (ArcSight, RSA, Splunk, etc) and open source products that provision IT Audit services and enable IT Audit data analysis and proficiency in installing and administering SIEM technologies both on premise and in the cloud.
· Comprehensive understanding of ICS 500-27, Collection and Sharing of Audit Data
· Knowledge of networking, routing, protocols, and cross domain solutions that are required to interconnect and enable IT Audit collection and sharing.
· Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
· Ability to convert functional IT Audit requirements into system requirements.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
· Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
· Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
· Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.