Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
• Perform system administration functions for Windows and Linux-based machines, including maintaining patch updates, create/manage/configure virtual machines (VMWare) and troubleshoot issues
• Provide software service support to development and test user community: perform cross-domain file transfers, acquire and maintain software repositories, and issue licenses to entitled users
• Proactively perform data transfers of daily Linux mirrors and other software updates
• Maintain software asset management database per established standard operating procedures
• Perform operational system maintenance tasks such as anti-virus updates, patches, backups and configuration changes
• Work with a team to troubleshoot software download and activation problems
• Work with task and technical leads to improve the software distribution process
• Minimum 5 years combined experience administering Windows and Linux operating systems to include maintain current patches/updates, build/configure virtual machines, and troubleshoot issues
• Demonstrated ability to follow established service delivery and IT security procedures in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with network protocols such as TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP and DNS
• Proficiency working with applicable network devices such as repeaters, routers, hubs, bridges and gateways
• Customer service experience and orientation, and a positive attitude
Familiarity with software asset management best practices
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.