Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager in support of our engineering services with NSWC Carderock. This position would be located in the ManTech Silverdale, WA and provide support directly to NSWC Carderock Divisions Detachment Bangor, WA.
- Serve as Program Manager for contracts related to Navy systems and engineering services.
- Guides the technical activities with supervisory and developmental responsibilities within an engineering functional area.
- Manages the project schedule and delivery milestones for tasking in support of technical products.
- Manages one or more projects or programs, supports management an operating office and supervises professional and technical personnel performing in their customary disciplines.
- Maintains aggressive efforts to achieve objectives.
- Acts as a technical liaison with vendors.
- Trains and supervises personnel.
- Assists in proposal process and coordinates with Pricing Department when required.
- Responsible for all phases of the assigned program budgets.
- Develops Quality Assurance Programs for all products and services.
- Prepare Staffing Plans, including skill and labor mix, to support contract operations.
- May be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff Assign Staff and provide technical direction as necessary to complete task.
- Monitors contract, subcontract, and funding; prepare forecasts of program financial performance.
- Develops and deliver required contract, departmental, project and/or financial reports.
- Interacts readily with the technical staff and vendors both within and outside the company.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 15 years of experience managing projects and programs related to the design, development, test, and evaluation or implementation of complex systems related to acoustics, electromagnetics, vibration, and/or ship silencing.
- 5 years of demonstrate experience in the management of level of effort contracts in technical disciplines.
- Project management of system development and integration including established record of task completion.
- Understanding of acoustic measurement systems, interfacing hardware, and development of software.
- Familiarity with ship silencing programs for both surface ships and submarines.
- Familiarity with requirements of the Fleet, NAVSEA, Navy Laboratories, and other Navy activities dealing with ship silencing programs.
- Familiarity with programs involved in solving acoustic, non-acoustic, and vibration problems in current Navy ships and improving acoustic and non-acoustic performance of the next generation of Navy ships.
- Program Management Professional certification or equivalent
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or physics (Master’s Degree preferred)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.