Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services is seeking a Systems Administrator in support of the S3I Indicium Product Office. The chosen candidate will provide technical expertise supporting information system components, infrastructure integration and maintenance to satisfy architectural and business requirements in support of the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) System Simulation and Software Integration (S3I). The Candidate will also monitor network performance, security and troubleshoot problems as they occur.
This individual will be a Systems Administrator providing technical expertise supporting information system components, infrastructure integration and maintenance to satisfy architectural and business requirements in support of the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) Aviation & Missile Center’s Systems Simulation, Software and Integration (S3I) Directorate. The Candidate will also monitor system performance, security and troubleshoot problems as they occur.
The candidate for this position must possess, at a minimum, a United States SECRET level security clearance.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Monitor systems performance and maintain operations
• Control access to systems
• Manage and maintain backups for systems
• Update, configure, build and maintain systems and support infrastructure
• Record, troubleshoot and solve issues identified by users
• Work independently and with other engineers on requirements development, system architecture and system design
• Execute field operations support for customer event activities
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, management of technology, MIS and other related field or at least 4 years’ information systems engineering and design experience is required.
Required Skills with 4 years in the following and Certifications:
• Must have Security+ CE or CISSP Certification and Operating System Certification (Windows)
• Experience with administration of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008/2012)
• Understanding of modern TCP/IP networking fundamentals for local area networks
• Experience with patching and deploying software products and updates using Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and System Center components
• Familiar with managing and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services
• Experience with Virtual Machines and hardware virtualization technology (VMWare, Hyper-V)
• Experience with system imaging processes and software (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Macrium)
• Experience with Multifactor Authentication and PKI
• Experience with STIG processes/procedures
Desired Skills and Certifications:
• Understanding of Information Assurance (IA) systems: Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Nessus
• Understanding of Microsoft SQL components
• Familiar with Microsoft IIS and SharePoint services
This position may require that the individual be able to travel to support equipment installations, maintenance and operations at both Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside of the Continental United States (OCONUS) locations. Duration and amount of travel may vary but may be up to 10% spread throughout the year.
This position requires a U.S. Person
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.