Supervises crews with the rig up/down of equipment & tools, job operations, and related equipment. He shall supervise employees in the shop, yard, or customer location. Employee in this position will be responsible for leading crews in all aspects of the job in a supervisory role while promoting safe and quality work for our customers within our operating standards and procedures. A Service Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring crews are ready for their assigned task and function together as a team. Service Supervisor will also interact with customers in the field on a regular basis. Perform all duties in compliance with Customer and Company policies and procedures and applicable regulations. Conducts the safety meetings to identify and address risks and hazards. Utilizes competency processes to enhance job performance.
• Operate all C&J Coiled tubing equipment w/o supervision
• Communicate and interact with the customer representative.
• Supervise the job by organizing and directing the work crew members.
• Order equipment, chemicals, supplies required for the job.
• Ensure all equipment is inspected pre and post job using required documentation.
• Direct the journey management of equipment being mobilized or demobilized.
• Ensure all necessary paperwork and documentation is filled out and submitted as required.
• Execute job per job procedure, standard operating procedures, and customer requirements.
• Coach/Mentor/Supervise others in job tasks and provide on the job training.
• Establish safety measures and ensure compliance.
• Complete and submit the required paperwork.
• Perform all duties in compliance with Customer and Company policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to read, write and speak English to the extent that they are able to understand verbal and written instructions as well as give verbal and written instructions in English.
• Ability to use simple mathematical calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) to make job related calculations.
• Must have the applicable knowledge of DOT rules and regulations as required for the position.
• Basic computer skills are preferred.
• Knowledge and skills to complete driver logs.
• Knowledge of Coiled Tubing and Support equipment operations and maintenance.
• Ability to operate Coiled Tubing and Support equipment as per operating standards and procedures.
• Knowledge of emergency operating procedures for Coiled Tubing Operations.
• Knowledge of company policies, QHSE standards and PSL guidelines.
• Skills to drive Commercial A Vehicles.
• Must possess the communications skills required to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Experience and Education
High School Diploma / G.E.D or applicable relevant experience.
2-3 years of Coil Tubing Unit Operations preferred
CDL Required: Preferred
Required Travel: 50% - 75%
Number of Openings: 1
Type of Position:
Position Status: Full Time
Additional Available Locations: