Job ID: 486826BR
Date posted: Jun. 12, 2019
Description:This position will support Advanced Development Programs (ADP) in Palmdale, CA and will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of ADP Program Finance activities. This position requires extensive knowledge of Earned Value techniques and their application using Enterprise toolsets such as Deltek COBRA, along with associated variance analyses. This position supports a multitude of program finance functions; including the ability to act independently in establishing and managing Performance Measurement Baselines and development of Estimates at Completion (EAC). The candidate will perform multiple financial cost analyses including cost allocation, controlling costs, preparation of reports and contractual deliverables, assisting with the development and documentation of corrective action plans, and preparing analysis for presentation to various levels of leadership.
***Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
• Bachelor's degree with 10 years experience in managing and analyzing cost and financial performance
• Minimum 5 years experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) concepts and their application
• Experience working independently and acting as a lead
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis
• Experience with formal CPR/IPMR Reporting
• Experience with Systems, Applications, Product Software (SAP)
• Experience with Hyperion/Accounting Data Analysis and
• Experience in developing program budgets and Estimates at Completion
• Data analysis experience through use of Excel queries
• Familiarity with cost systems similar to Deltek COBRA
• Interpersonal skills required to interface with Senior Leadership, Control Account Managers, Program Management leads, and other Program Finance personnel
• Experience in taking raw data and presenting it in written/oral form for concise management reports
• Experience in leading or mentoring
• Experience in playing a key role within a diverse team made of many different disciplines
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Finance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day