Human Resources Business Partner
Job ID: 486511BR
Date posted: Jun. 12, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:The HRBP for Sustainment Operations will provide HRBP support to the IFG Sustainment teams. The role may also support HR functional requirements. Occasional travel to other LM or customer sites may be required.
Provides human resources advice and counsel to Aeronautics team members. Partners with client leaders to ensure the organization possesses the necessary workforce volume & capability to effectively and efficiently deliver core services while managing labor cost and developing future bench strength.
Develops workforce strategy for client organization that is coordinated and aligned with the larger organization/company. Based on business growth/forecast and current and future workforce – identifies workforce gaps, risks, and areas of opportunity for the client organization.
Partners with relevant Human Resources Centers of Excellence (COE) to deliver human resources programs and business outcome focused solutions. Facilitates the successful execution of people solutions via the COEs by actively participating in preparing the client organization, identifying gaps or risks to successfully manage change within the client organization, and collaborating with relevant stakeholders to address those issues.
Provides leaders and employees with coaching, consultation, and guidance on the effective management of people, structure, resourcing, and relationships. Assists leaders and employees at all levels with developing and consistently demonstrating effective communication and conflict management. Advocates for employees.
Drives lateral connectivity and collaboration within Human Resources and across the enterprise. Delivers data-driven people solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible.
HRBP Deliverables include:
• Human Capital Strategy for respective client
• Execution of people solutions
• Risk mitigation strategies
• Conducts investigations related to Full Spectrum Leadership (FSL) behaviors
• Basic Organizational Effectiveness strategies (e.g. identification of OE needs, leader assimilation, etc.)
• Identification of workforce gaps
In Partnership w/ COE:
• Talent Assessment
• Talent Development
• Critical skills plan and analysis
In Partnership w/ Business:
• Workforce strategy development
• Workforce Planning
• Workforce forecasting
• Workforce capability build plans
• Workforce needs analysis
• Workforce reduction process
• Participate in disciplinary process/ investigations
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related field. with 1-3 years professional experience
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the field/discipline of Human Resources practices, processes, and regulations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in coaching/influencing skills.
- Demonstrated facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying of milestones, deadlines, and metrics to assess outcomes/results.
- Must demonstrate strong decision making and judgement, oral and written communication, and business acumen.
- Demonstrated experience using relevant software tools/ solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- 1+years of HR Business Partner/Generalist experience or HR Center of Excellence (CoE) experience.
- Masters degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management or related field.
- Demonstrated experience consulting with an assigned client organization on Human Resources topics.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective cross functional and cross site relationships.
- PHR certification.
- Prior experience working with Culture of Accountability.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactical action plans.
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a challenging business related environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Human Resources
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day