Developer / Cyber Security Blue Team Tester
Job ID: 484873BR
Date posted: Jun. 12, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:This position is for a cyber security Blue team analyst supporting Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS), Corporate Information Security (CIS) - Blue Team (Intelligence and Capabilities Exploration).
The CIS Blue Team is responsible for performing collaborative cyber security testing activities that leverage technical knowledge and threat intelligence to assess a network’s security posture, hunt for evidence of adversarial compromise and recommend mitigations/countermeasures.
The candidate in this position will be a member of the Blue Team - Intelligence and Capabilities Evolution (ICE) Team. Ideal candidates will have educational experience with common programming and scripting languages.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing virtual environments
• Support cyber testing environment & help develop new capabilities
• Ad-hoc feature development for use on Blue Team tools
• Maintenance/Support of Blue Team tools
• SharePoint maintenance/organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
• Experience/knowledge of Information Security/Cyber Security
• Experience/knowledge of secure coding practices
• Demonstrated experience with virtual networks
• Demonstrated experience with Windows and/or Unix/Linux operating systems including command-line tasks and scripting
• Effective analytical and critical thinking skills – proven problem solving and follow-thru in high-pressure situations
• Demonstrated exceptional communication and expectation setting skills with internal and external senior level personnel, colleagues, and peers.
• Ability to obtain and retain a DoD Secret clearance with ability to obtain and retain Top Secret with SAP/SAR/SCI as required
• Previous system administrator work experience
• Demonstrated understanding of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) campaigns and intrusion set mitigations
• Demonstrated experience conducting technical security testing and assessments (e.g., vulnerability discovery, network & systems integrity activities - searching for possible unauthorized behavior/signs of compromise using technical tools and manual evaluation)
• Demonstrated experience with database technologies (API interfaces to WebApps and Administration in one or more of the following (SQL, MySQL, Oracle, or NoSQL)
• Demonstrated application of security intelligence to adjust or evolve cyber testing TTPs and capabilities
• Demonstrated experience using digital forensics techniques and tools (Encase, FTK, File Systems)
• Demonstrated experience with network architectures and security control elements
• Demonstrated experience with cloud architectures (AWS and Azure)
• Demonstrated experience developing /debugging and/or testing of web applications and web services
• Demonstrated experience performing manual web application security testing with common web/web services testing tools (eg. OWASP Web App scanner, Acunetix, Burp Suite)
• Demonstrated experience with system level vulnerability scanning tools (eg. Nessus)
• Industrial Control Systems (ICS) operations, engineering, and/or cyber security analysis and/or testing experience (eg. vulnerability scanning, protocol analysis, etc)
• Secure code review experience
• Demonstrated understanding of Big Data storage/computation (i.e. Splunk)
• Demonstrated understanding of Wireless Communications
• Technical and/or Security Certification (eg. MCE, CCSK, CCNA, CISSP, CEH, GICSP)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Intelligence Analysis
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day