Info Assurance Engineer Staff - Cloud Security
Job ID: 486555BR
Date posted: Jun. 12, 2019
City: Fort Worth, King of Prussia, Littleton, Orlando, Rockville
State: Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Texas
Program: Cloud Security Engineering
Description:Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Technology (Enterprise IT) Corporate Information Security (CIS) is seeking an experienced Information Assurance / Security Engineer who also has experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). In this role, you will work with individuals from a variety of technical and functional disciplines to provide guidance on cloud-based solutions that meet overall business needs while also embedding necessary security controls from end-to-end.
Duties of this position will include:
- Performing security evaluations of AWS services to understand the capabilities of the services and hence the security controls that may be required and/or recommended for secure use of the service.
- Engaging on cloud development, deployment, or migration projects to ensure end-to-end security of business solutions.
- Designing and validating security standards, policies, and solutions that align with the dynamic and agile nature of cloud environments.
- Documenting and communicating the security standards, policies, and solutions to allow for quicker and easier adoption.
- Automating security solutions using tools standard in the cloud / DevOps industry.
- Developing governance models for cloud-based solutions including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
Lockheed Martin Corporate Information Security offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment where quick ramp-up and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities is expected. The ability to work effectively in a virtual team will be required to enable success for the individual in this role and within the team.
LOCATION: Work location can be at any major US LM facility.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO GET A SECURITY CLEARANCE AT SECRET LEVEL AT A MINIMUM.
- Proven ability to interpret security and information protection policies into executable requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a wide range of IT disciplines including software, hardware, network engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in Information Assurance and security engineering principles involving application security, security testing, communications / network security, computer security and other areas of Information Assurance.
- Experience developing or testing web applications or web services.
- Experience performing security risk assessments.
- Proven successful experience interacting with internal customers and project co-workers.
- Proven successful experience interacting with external vendors / suppliers / partners.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience following standardized engineering life-cycle processes and tailoring processes when appropriate.
- Knowledge of LM Corporate security policies.
- Current active DoD Secret Security Clearance preferred
- CISSP, CISM or other relevant security certification
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks and their countermeasures
- Understanding of the SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors and their countermeasures
- Experience evaluating the security of SaaS / 3rd party vendors and negotiating enhancements to their practices, when appropriate
- Experience with Cloud, PaaS, and CaaS technologies
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to HIPAA, PCI and Privacy
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: yes
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day