Production Control Associate
Job ID: 486740BR
Date posted: Jun. 12, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:Member of the Production Control Team in support of the F35, responsible for material requirements and optimization of part/tool flow throughout the supply chain. Coordinates with manufacturing and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts, tools, chemicals etc., analyzes and controls production schedule and capacity requirements, executes the plan, provides timely status and expedites or works around plans to preserve schedule.
*Some overtime may be required and the selected candidate may be required to work on any shift at any time
• Inventory Management or Supply Chain Experience/Knowledge
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to problem solve
• Experience with Production Control, logistics, Supply Chain or shop floor control- Industrial Engineering or Production Control background
• Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership.
• Strong interpersonal skills in a team environment.
• Shop Floor experience
• Knowledge of lean material flow concepts.
• Experience with production schedules & work plans.
• Ability to create & present critical schedule & material information
• Experience presenting in front of leadership
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience with Production Control, logistics, Supply Chain or shop floor control- Industrial Engineering or Production Control background
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Shop Floor experience
- Knowledge of lean material flow concepts.
- Experience with production schedules and work plans.
- Crib Master Experience
- Demonstrated ability to create and present critical schedule and material information
- Experience presenting in front of leadership
Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain, or a related discipline
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Manufacturing
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2