Production Planner Sr
Job ID: 485631BR
Date posted: Jun. 12, 2019
Description:Commodity planning performs the buy and Bill of Material (BOM) planning activities associated with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) transactions, such as:
• Improved cycle time for planned order conversion
o Analyzes planned orders for double generation
o Acquire excess at other Lockheed Martin sites
o Flag procurement documents with proper sense of
• Host weekly Production Controls MRP Review
o Notate material master attribute changes
o Distribute actions items/drives to closure
o Updates weekly key performance indicator (KPI)
• Reduce cycle time for statement of problems (SOP
• Interface with buyers on aged purchase requisitions
• Expedite purchase orders via critical procurement
• Primary POC for Receiving & Inspection RIMs tool –
QM Hot Lot
• Knowledge of SAP, EPDM, P2P and Solumina interfaces.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) transactions
• Ability to perform activities in a variety of cross-functional areas
• Interact with internal and external customers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement.
• Capacity to effectively execute:
o Material masters review, analyze and expedite the release of new and existing part numbers.
o Interface Resolution Support. Timely coordination for MRP generation, HPCD, BOM, routing, serialization, production order closures and workflow failure issues.
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a secret DoD security clearance.
• Demonstrated experience executing to production
• 1 years minimum experience with strict procedural
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Demonstrated experience working in a manufacturing
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written
communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships and to work collaboratively with other
organizations to accomplish goals
• Skilled in change management and conflict resolution
• Ability to effectively interface and communicate with
peers, customers and senior management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Product Support
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)