Job ID: 486550BR
Date posted: Jun. 12, 2019
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Security Representative will support DoD Industrial Security programs and assist the Boulder Facility Security Officer (FSO) as required. In this role, you will:
- Support classified document control, security education, briefings and debriefings, personnel security management, and other tasks as required.
- Act as the Physical Security liaison for the Boulder facility, conduct investigations, Crisis Management, contract guard liaison, security integrator for service providers, and visitor control.
You must be able to create presentations and trainings, write, develop, and implement procedures, provide excellent customer service, and maintain the fundamental security requirements defined by the customer/company and program.
A Final Secret clearance is required with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
Candidate will typically have 3+ years of experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Final Active Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret
- Knowledge of the NISPOM and personnel security
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and technically competent with computer/database usage
- Final TS or TS/SCI access
- SCI experience
- Working knowledge of JPAS, SIMS, and LM Corporate Security Tools
- Self-driven and results-oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to create, prepare, and deliver security related briefings
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Security
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80B-9,9,9,9,off hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,8 in wk2