Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Job ID: 486704BR
Date posted: Jun. 12, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:This position is for an IFG Cyber Resiliency Engineering (CRE) Individual Technical Contributor. As an individual contributor, you will ensure that the systems are designed, developed, sustained, and documented to support required security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts. Responsibilities include ensuring that cyber security requirements are properly defined, decomposed, and allocated. You will be responsible for verifying that the solution will satisfy applicable Government regulations. This includes conducting working groups, design reviews, and formal artifact reviews. Additionally, responsibilities include the timely delivery and support of A&A documentation and coordinating approvals to achieve Program Milestones.
This position works in close coordination with the IFG CRE Leads, F-22 SPO IPT, and the IFG Development IPTs throughout the complete lifecycle for the CRE Boundaries. This includes new architecture, design, development, and integration of new architectural features maintaining the integrity and security of systems.
Summary of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Development and/or review of architectural security designs, security tests, and engineering solutions to ensure compliance to standards and processes
• Execution schedules for all on-going efforts for the given boundary
• Support of proposal and Basis of Estimate
• Complete collection, development, and delivery of the necessary artifacts to ensure Authority to Operate (ATO) is obtained as required to meet Program Milestones
• Leading projects and communicating status, risks, and opportunities with stakeholders
Must be a US citizen. This position requires special access and an interim Secret clearance to start.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent
• Experience in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Cyber Security Engineering
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG)
• Experience with Agile and/or DevSecOps methodologies and tools
• Experience with software development, hardware engineering, and/or systems engineering
• Experience leading technical projects and initiatives
• Working knowledge of F-22 Air Vehicle/Ground Systems Architecture, Embedded Systems, Air System Build Process, MLS Architecture, Process Isolation, Message/Data Integrity, Air Vehicle Environment, Flight Test Environment, Risk Management
• Experience with cloud technologies and implementation
• Experience engaging with leadership, suppliers, and internal and external customers
• Security Certifications
• NSA Crypto Certification
• Current F-22 and/or F-16 SAP/SAR clearances with a Secret investigation within the last 5 years
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day