Sr Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 486808BR
Date posted: Jun. 12, 2019
Program: Milspace Staff
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Sr. Administrative Assistant position will support the Military Space F&BO (Finance & Business Operations) organization. The position will support the Finance & Business Operations Director, the Business Development Director, and additional support staff. This position will be based in Littleton, Colorado but support the organization virtually across multiple locations.
• Professionalism and highly effective interpersonal skills due to the level of required corporate and company leadership interfaces
• Managing the flow and handling of confidential, sensitive and proprietary information
• Managing the logistical requirements for senior leaders visiting the sites
• Effectively interfacing, coordinating, and collaborating with other Space Executive Assistants
• Providing timely communication to stakeholders and teams on information and emerging issues
• Proficient use of Microsoft desktop suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Consistent professional management of telephone coverage
• Performing travel planning, coordination, and expense report submissions
• Event and meeting planning, arrangement, coordination, and support
• Management of office supply order and distribution
• Assisting incoming callers by coordinating referrals for notifications and problem resolution
• Receipt, review, re-direction, response, and follow up to email/mail correspondence
• Documentation management of drafted documents (review, edit, and finalization)
• Perform updates to and grant access to SharePoint sites
• Coordinate executive visitor office space within Denver location
This is a fast paced, challenging position where high
performance and quick ramp-up is expected. The ability and willingness to support and meet tight deadlines on a continual basis, while staying focused on policies and procedures will produce successful results. Effective performance both independently and in a supportive, diverse team environment is valued as well as the ability to master various systems and processes while providing excellent customer service to support staff.
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, a 9x80 work schedule, on-site medical and healthy living incentives.
• 3 +/- years of experience providing administrative support management to teams
• Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• 2 +/- years of experience using teleconference and video conference tools
• 3 +/- years of experience providing event support, managing email, scheduling, calendars, and meeting
• 3 +/- years of experience with travel planning and coordination and submitting expense reports
• Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures
• Working knowledge of Finance or Business Development operations
• Previous experience using Lockheed Martin Concur Travel services
• Beginner level proficiency using Microsoft SharePoint
• Effective organizational skills and strong analysis and attentive to detail skills
• Demonstrated effective organizational and problem solving skills
• Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience multi-tasking with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Administrative
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2