Requisition ID 142030BR
Date updated 06/12/2019
System Integrity Engineer - Cyber Security
One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place…..
Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, inclusive, and growing professional Cyber Security organization? Raytheon has created Cyber Solutions and Integration (CSI) to expand growth opportunities with a focus on system Anti-Tamper (AT) and Cyber Security architecture, requirements, design and implementation, as well as Cyber resiliency, threat awareness, and integration of Enterprise Cyber capabilities into life-saving solutions.
We are currently seeking a Cyber SecuritySystem Integrity Engineer to join the Multi-Function Radio Frequency System (MFRFS) Systems Engineering team in McKinney, TX.
The Cyber SecuritySystem Integrity Engineerwill support programs, research efforts, and strategic initiatives in the areas of System Integrity, Cyber Technologies, and Information Assurance (IA). Typical responsibilities for the Cyber SecuritySystem Integrity Engineer will require providing technical expertise in a multitude of protection areas, leadership, consultation, guidance, and support on technical initiatives, programs, and Business Development activities (to include solution development, compliance definition, threat and vulnerability determination).
The Cyber SecuritySystem Integrity Engineer role can be a salary grade G09 or G10 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position. The ability to obtain a SECRET Security Clearance is required.
This position will require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Education (including Major):Bachelors of Science degree (BS) in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science; advanced degree(s) Desired Skills/Experience:
- 6+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
- Experience with Anti-Tamper (AT) Techniques, implementations, and US Government System Security guidelines and provisions
- Experience with cryptography and cryptographic applications
KEYWORDS: cyber, cyber security, software, systems, engineer, architecture, requirements, determination, development, implementation, threat, anti-tamper, government, dod, cryptography, cryptographic, c++, ada, cots, integrity, real-time, agile, expertAt Raytheon, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.Raytheon has been recognized as a respected employer and valued corporate citizen for our employment practices, programs and community support by a number of highly-regarded organizations. The list includes: Forbes, Glassdoor, National Veterans Small Business Association, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, Environmental Protection Agency, Affinity Inc. and many more. What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
- 8+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
- Completed training in Anti-Tamper technologies, methodologies, and policies
- Technical writing experience, in generating technical documents in support of CSI related program and proposal documentation, to include CONOPS, Test Plans, etc.
- Technical experience in multiple Engineering Disciplines (such as Systems, Software, Hardware, Electrical, Mechanical, etc)
- Experience in using tools and metrics in managing activities
- High degree of professional acumen associated to working in agile and dynamic customer and program environments
- Ability to independently uncover and resolve issues, and provide corrective recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Experience working U.S. Government contract proposals as an Anti-Tamper/Systems Integrity subject matter expert
- Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
- Ability to create and deliver both informational and technical briefings
- Familiarity with C, C++, Ada
- Experience with real-time operating systems
- Experience with COTS secure products
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.