Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats.
Raytheon IIS is seeking development-focused Network Engineers to lead the design, development, and deployment of a new DevOps infrastructure and advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
· Leading and collaborating with Agile Scrum as capabilities are aligned to the operational Sustainment Environment and the associated teams as a key contributor responsible for the design and implementation of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, including the selection of hardware and software and the design of infrastructure services required to enable the cybersecurity capabilities.
· Maintaining current knowledge of hardware and software applications
· Analyzing requirements, CONOPS and high-level system architectures and user, developer and customer feedback, to derive, develop and decompose next-cycle updates and specifications.
· Leading or developing high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product line training.
· A current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility (SSBI within the last 5 years). Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
· DoD 8570.1 IAT Level 2 certification or the ability to obtain certification within three months of employment
· Must have strong Infrastructure Engineering experience including Windows and Linux operating systems, VMware, TCP/IP networking, encryption, firewalls, IDS/IPS, host-based security, DNS, Directory Services, Storage, Cloud-based environments (AWS, OpenStack), and SNMP-based network management
· Experience and/or familiarity with Government Risk Management Framework
· Experience assessing user and stakeholder feedback, assessing requirements, developing solutions, and leading design reviews
· Experience managing multiple teams and projects of variable sizes and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, integration and testing of all Infrastructure system components
· Experience and/or familiarity with Agile development methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) and software and system lifecycle methodologies, (e.g ISO, CMMI, ITIL)
· DoD 8570.1 IAT Level III certification preferred (Security + or CISSP certification)
· Infrastructure-related certifications preferred such as Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), VMware, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Cloud Essentials
· Experience with network capacity planning and modeling in alignment with security controls and RMF implementation
· Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
· Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
Education Requirement: · Must have 8 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline or 6 years with a Master’s degree. Professional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.