Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking a Principal Cyber Engineer to be a key contributor in the implementation of cyber engineering.
Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking a Principal Cyber Engineer to be a key contributor in the implementation of cyber engineering. This engineer will be involved throughout the full lifecycle of the development program including CONOPs development, requirements development, architecture, design, integration, test, certification, and continuous monitoring of products.
This position provides an engineer the opportunity to support ongoing business process activities, such as, metrics collection and analysis, program tailoring, and process documentation updates and deployment.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus of 20k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
• 8+ years of experience developing cyber security solutions, Security Authorization requirements, and security policy and emerging cyber security technologies for Department of Defense (DoD) or similar federal agency
• Experience implementing compliance with security requirements (i.e. Risk Management Framework, STIGs)
• Assessment of existing products to determine vulnerabilities and develop strategies for improving
• Windows Operating System, Linux, or TCP/IP network troubleshooting abilities
• Experience conducting RMF security assessments and supporting programs achieving ATO under ICD 503 standards
• Experience in developing and maintaining Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Plans and ability to obtain data to support the development of Ongoing ConMon Reports
• Experience developing and updating security artifacts such as: CTP, SSP, Security CONOPS, GUG/PUG, POA&M, SRTM, etc.
• Ability to identify system design and operational vulnerabilities, and make recommendations to address deficient areas.
• Capable of developing technical solutions following the assessment of complex customer needs
• Ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadline
• Experience with systems engineering at all development levels of a complex system
• Must have hands-on technical experience as an individual contributor with documentation skills and experience in some of the following areas:
? Linux system administration
? Windows system administration
? Network component administration
? VMware administration
? Operating system hardening
? Assessment and Authorization (NIST SP800-37, ICD 503)
? Developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation
• Experience conducting technical reviews with customers (both internal and external)
• Current IAT-II or greater cybersecurity certification per DoD 8570.01-Manual (Security+CE or CISSP is preferable)
• Active TS/SCI clearance
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
• Project management skills including cost, schedule, supplier management, risk, and opportunity assessment
• Experience and knowledge in onboarding, tuning and implementing enterprise security solutions (Tenable Security Center and Nessus, RSA NetWitness Security Analytics, and the DoD’s HBSS solution)
• Experience analyzing audit log data and determine compliance with published standards
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, VBA, Ruby) or programming languages (e.g. C/C++ or Java) to automate security testing
BS in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related STEM degree; or 6 years with a MS in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related STEM degree
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 142031
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.