Raytheon has an ongoing need for personnel to provide information technology (IT), technical, engineering, cyber, security, logistics and analytic services in support of C5ISRO activities for Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) missions at operational, proposed, and deployed-to/from sites in the Pacific Area of Responsibility (AOR), and at sites and units upon which PACAF depends for reach-back and support.. PACAF's operational sites are located in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Japan, and Republic of Korea (ROK), Diego Garcia (British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT)), Continental United States (CONUS) sites and other locations, as required. Future C5ISRO services will be added in support of other installations, as required to support the INDOPACOM/PACAF mission.
- Operate and oversee the PACAF/A2 enterprise change management program.
- Develop change management processes and procedures based on DoD, AF, and private industry best practices.
- Maintain responsibility for enforcing AF wide ISR network enterprise configuration standards and make recommendations to the PACAF/A2 and 25 AF Operations Center leadership, as well as the Enterprise Configuration and Change Board (ECCB) chairperson regarding unauthorized changes to the various networks as well as recommended remediation.
- Serves as the Pacific Enterprise Service Center CMB lead and oversees the PACAF wide voting process that controls all changes to the network baseline and makes recommendations to the chairperson on package disposition.
- Develops and prepares general technical correspondence, special project papers, official AF records, and briefings on all assigned issues as required.
- Regularly prepares and presents briefings advocating ISR network enterprise policy and initiatives to site, ESCs, MAJCOMs, Headquarters Air Force, DIA, and other IC partners on behalf of PACAF/A2Y.
- Regularly reviews change management governance documentation and recommends updates as required.
- Designs, tests, and deploys IT projects for the ISR Enterprise.
- Provides C4ISR subject matter expert guidance on current and future information technology architectures and standards supporting Air Force wide deployment, consolidation, and operation of the ISR enterprise networks.
- Maintains an ISR platform technology outlook for current and projected core systems and technical architectures.
- Provides primary C4ISR architectural advice on the direction and impact of DoDIIS, USAF, and other national-level mandated standards and policy.
- Evaluates the application of emerging technologies supporting AF ISR missions, ensuring compatibility and interoperability with other USAF, and SCI Department of Defense Intelligence Information Systems (DoDIIS).
- Evaluates and advocates JWICS initiatives via the AF corporate process ensuring adherence to current USAF and Intelligence Community (IC) standards and direction.
- Develops testing, baseline, and upgrade documentation as well as provides training to others within the PACAF AOR.
- Reviews internal and external policy and guidance as necessary to enable compliance with USAF, DoD, and IC standards; external policy applies AF wide for any entity utilizing the JWICS network worldwide.
- More than 10 years of experience in C4I related activities and familiarity with the military environment.
- Strong background in executing configuration management responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II – Security +.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented and possess demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting and project management skills.
SECURITY CLEARANCE:Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.*** U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required. ***This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Experience with USAF Intelligence related client software operating across a range of environments.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Knowledge of industry recognized configuration models such as CMM and/or ISO.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.