ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position provides technical and analytical transportation/logistics support services for integration and sustainment planning to the Swiss F/A-18 Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program in Lexington Park, MD. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to direction from company manager/supervisor. Provides, supports and complies with a variety of company activities (e.g. required/contractual training, special projects, proposals, data calls, etc.)
- Performs services and analyses in support of program management, acquisition, technical, or business efforts. As a result, provides recommendations and provides products to support the Swiss F/A-18 program lifecycle decisions.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and address transportation requirements.
- Assess options for equipment delivery to Switzerland and recommend shipping procedures to operating bases(s) in country, including fuel and in route support.
- Perform safe handling and transport of hazardous materials, including explosives according to Defense Transportation Regulations (DTR).
- Request, process, plan, and execute Special Airlift Assignment Missions (SAAM) and work directly and in conjunction with the United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) and all base agencies in support of these missions.
- Develop, review and evaluate transportation plans for Swiss material and equipment to ensure effectiveness and compliance with applicable US Government regulations.
- Support life cycle management by researching and analyzing long term sustainment requirements, and contributing to the generation and update of a supportable life cycle plan (LCP).
A MS or MA degree in Business, Management. At least ten (10) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management.
Allowable Substitution: BS or BA degree, or PMI certification, and an additional three (3) years of experience can be substituted for the MS or MA degree. An additional five (5) years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Familiarity Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD254 is required
- General knowledge of NAVAIR policies, procedures, terminology and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in program/project status.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Logistics & Government Services
Primary Location: US-US-MD-Lexington Park
Req ID: 1082597