Description SAIC is seeking an aggressive and adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Subcontracts Administrator. Individual must be able to work in a high paced, team environment and must be extremely organized and detail oriented. This position is to provide support to SAIC’s Procurement Strategic Proposal Team (SPT) which provides support to all SAIC capture and proposal activity.
· Developing, negotiating and administering pre-contract agreements (teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent, etc).
· Conduct due diligence/risk mitigation activities on the SAIC supporting supplier base in the capture phase (pre-RFP) of each pursuit.
· Provide Procurement representation to the SAIC capture team in developing the supply chain strategy.
· Generation of supplier Request for Proposals (RFPs) to include selection of subcontract type, coordination with internal technical team on the statement of work (SOW) and all applicable requirements based on prime contract requirements.
· Must understand price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate to complex supplier proposals and agreement.
· Develop SAIC proposal individual subcontracting plans.
· Post-RFP, identify conflicting prime requirements and risks/issues to SAIC and elevate within to de-conflict or mitigate risks.
· Must be a self-starter with excellent problem solving skills, while keeping Customer Group (CG) and corporate procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
· Must maintain a high level of customer serve because this role acts as an interface between capture managers and other end users for procurement activities.
· Regularly interacts with internal customers and management with regard to acquisition requirements and issue resolution.
· Position could involve international suppliers/subcontractors.
Qualifications TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience (would consider additional experience in lieu of a degree)
· Excellent negotiation, oral, and written communication skills.
· Excellent organization skills with great attention to detail.
· A positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
· Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation desirable.
· Prior proposal experience in a procurement capacity desirable.
· CPSR Audit requirements, Costpoint Purchasing System, Word Processing and Electronic Spreadsheets desirable.
It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee. Employee receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Works under general direction on routine work. May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.