SAIC is seeking candidates to support the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Special Operations Forces (SOF) Enterprise Data Science Team (DST). The SOF DST team will support the Special Operations Command, Research, Analysis, and Threat Evaluation System (SOCRATES) Program of Record within the SOF Acquisition Technology and Logistics (AT&L) Program Executive Officer (PEO) – Command, Control, Commination, and Computes (C4). The DST team will primarily focus on supporting ongoing data analytics efforts within the J2 (Intelligence) and J8 (Force Structure, Resources, and Assessment) Directorates. In addition, the DST team will also engage with the USSOCOM Chief Data Officer (CDO) Knowledge Management (KM) team and the USSOCOM J6/Chief Information Officer (CIO) via the respective Technical Contracting Officer Representatives (TCORs) from the J8 and J2. DST personnel/analysts will vary in skill sets ranging from a Data Scientists to Data Integrators and will provide advanced analytical knowledge of data; be capable of conducting big data analysis; data conditioning; programming advanced computing; developing algorithms, developing software and data models; executing predictive analytics; and utilizing visualization tools to take advantage of the growing volume of available information.
Front End Developers are responsible for creating next generation web-based and desktop applications designed to enhance user interface with tools and capabilities created by the DST. Front End Developers will perform the following duties:
• Work with DST Data Analysts, Data Integrators, Data Scientists, and Database Engineers to create, troubleshoot, and recommend appropriate user interface capabilities
• Work with DST members and customers to enhance user experience and implementation requirements.
Education and Experience:
• Possess a minimum of a bachelors degree in a computer science discipline.
• Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
• Experience providing services similar in required tasks, scope, and complexity.
• Seven years’ experience with modern Web technology stack.
• Experience with Restful APls, relational databases, and cross browser compatibility troubleshooting techniques.
• Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access and ACCM read-on.