Join SAIC’s team delivering the best in class Service Desk, End User Services, Operations Engineering, Infrastructure Architecture, and Technical Program Management information technology services to a federal agency.
The Office Automation Lead performs high-level, day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for complex operating systems, workstations and servers. Coordinates, directs and performs complex software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages. Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures. Continually monitors and tunes multiple systems to achieve optimum performance levels. Ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions of varying complexities. Ensures data/media recoverability by developing and implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations. Plans and implements the modernization of servers. Conducts hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Point of Contact (POC) for SaaS and associated device clients (e.g. O365)
· Point of Contact POC) for provider and server components for messaging, conferencing, document management, eDiscovery, print, fax, telephony, and scan services.
HS and nine (9) years or more experience; Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience.
· Minimum of two (2) years’ Project Management experience.
· Minimum of two (2) years’ Servers/Storage technical experience.
· Knowledge of at least two of the following; Skype, Teams, Exchange, ITRezzo, O365, Ricoh, Microsoft Windows, Verizon Intrusion Prevention Security Service (IPSS).
US CItizenship required
· 3 years of ServiceNow Experience
· ITIL Foundation certification
· Work location can be Sunnyvale CA, Ashburn VA or remote