Systems Test Engineer (Part Time)
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is positioned to offer a competitive PT Systems Test position.
Prospective candidates need to demonstrate:
- Recent engineering support to a Navy Product team with an emphasis on aerospace, mechanical, electrical engineering, Technical program management, and NAVAIR Testing practices.
- electrical engineering, Technical program management, and NAVAIR Testing practices. An Active Secret clearance is required.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience for the following aspects of this positions requirements:
- BS Degree in an Engineering field discipline with not less than 10 years Navy program support time
- An Active Secret clearance is required.
- Provide test event experience for offensive Electronic Attack capabilities;
- Report on products' under test for ability to satisfy the specification and operational capabilities of the gov't approved requirements;
- Be familiar with High-Power Electronic Attack lab practices including the limitation of the facility and Go/NoGo event criterion;
- Have verifiable Integrated Product Team experience supporting Navy engineering;
- Experience as a Test Lead of a team (>5 persons)
- Top Secret Clearance
- Demonstrable/Verifiable Program Management/Logistic Management experience.
More Jobs For Veterans...