Job ID: 487007BR
Date posted: Jun. 14, 2019
City: Colorado Springs
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
• We are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join our team!
• In this role, you will be responsible for design, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and all documentation required for the ground systems as assigned.
• In addition, you will be responsible for systems development, design, ongoing maintenance, trouble ticket resolution, device configuration, crypto device support, system/equipment fielding and deployment, troubleshooting and other duties as assigned.
• Our work week is Flex 9/80A. Evenings and weekends may be required occasionally based on program schedule (installation) or customer outages (troubleshooting).
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Have installed Hardware
• Designed, cable and document HW installations
• Understand cable drawings
• Operate flues, Multi meters
• Build Fiber Optic cables and CAT6
• Be able to build more complex cables with multi-pin layouts
• Must be willing to travel
• Secret Clearance
• BICSI certification
• Active TS/SCI preferred
• Development mindset
• Be able to operate spectrum analyzers/ firebird network analyzer
• Ability to travel to install sites and lab/test locations
• Demonstrated leadership
• Ground Systems integration
• Systems engineering or EE background/experience
• COMSEC/Crypto experience (KIV, KS-252, e.g.)
• ARC210, VoIP experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Hardware Engineering
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2