Financial Analyst (early career)
Job ID: 486378BR
Date posted: Jun. 13, 2019
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
This position will support our SBIRS (Space-Based Infrared System) F&BO (Finance & Business Operations) team in Sunnyvale, CA.
In this dynamic role you will:
• Work with Cost Account Managers (CAMs) to establish / manage program cost baselines, conduct estimate analysis, including justifications, and variance analysis.
• Aggressively manage and perform analysis to ensure present and future financial performance is consistent with forecasts and identify risk and opportunities to the plan.
• Develop cost and schedule baseline estimates and support proposal preparation activities. Track labor hours and resolve charging issues. Analyze headcount comparisons on a weekly basis.
• Ensure Earned Value Management and financial information is correct and compliant to guidelines.
• Support various other ad doc and special projects / requests as needed.
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance. US citizenship required.
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, a 9x80 work schedule, and healthy living incentives.
• Self-starter with good communication and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical ability and high degree of accuracy with numerical data.
• Working knowledge of MS Excel.
• Strong MS Excel and analytical skills.
• Quick learner with aptitude for various systems and processes, proven work style focusing on accountability and professionalism.
• Knowledge of COBRA, MRP, SAP.
• Experience working with suppliers or subcontractors.
• Work effectively as an individual contributor and as part of a team, positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Finance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2