Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) has an opening for an IT Security Cyber Threat Analyst. This position is part of the Raytheon Cyber Threat Operations Group within IT Security charged with centralized global monitoring, proactive network defenses, with rapid incident response to mitigate threats against Raytheon's enterprise network. The IT Security Cyber Threat Analyst will work closely with a group of Counterintelligence and Investigations Threat Analysts who are actively monitoring for unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, or unauthorized modification caused by insider threats.
Location: Burlington MA
- Identifying, monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating information from multiple data sources
- Work with raw data to identify concerning behaviors and activity of potential insider threats
- Perform threat hunting to identify anomalous behavior
- Review various alerts and risk ratings for high risk events
- Respond by partnering with appropriate IT Security teams (e.g. Incident Response, Malware, Forensics)
- Develop insider threat indicators that fuse data from multiple sources
- Work with stakeholders to identify and develop new policies to detect inappropriate behavior
- Identify new data sources for insider threat analysis
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export AuthorizationDesired Skills:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in information or cyber security and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and schooling/certifications in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of cyber security concepts and techniques and threat hunting
- Analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and deliver reliable and timely results
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Previous experience in Insider Threat operations or Counterintelligence
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP), User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), or Insider Threat systems
- Experience with the following enterprise tools: Sureview, ForcePoint UEBA, RedOwl analytics, ForcePoint DLP, SIEM technologies such as ArcSight, Splunk or QRadar.
- Experience with risk scoring and threat analysis tools
- Experience in data analysis, data modeling and data mining
- Experience with databases, query languages and data visualization tools
- CISSP, GIAC certifications or similar i.e. - Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI), Security Essentials (GSEC), Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Continuous Monitoring Certification (GMON), Certified Windows Security Administrator (GCWN), Certified Detection Analyst (GCDA), Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber or related discipline or equivalent combination of experience and schooling/certifications in lieu of degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.